NSREEM is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team. As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing marketing campaigns for our clients across a variety of platforms, including social media, email marketing, and paid advertising. You will work closely with our clients to understand their goals and develop effective strategies to help them achieve success.
- Develop and implement digital marketing campaigns for our clients
- Conduct market research to identify trends and opportunities
- Collaborate with clients to understand their goals and develop effective strategies to meet those goals
- Create and curate engaging content for social media and other platforms
- Analyze campaign performance and provide recommendations for improvement
- Stay up-to-date on digital marketing trends and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Experience with social media, email marketing, and paid advertising
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to inform decision-making
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with Google Analytics and other marketing analytics tools preferred
NSREEM works with a variety of digital marketing and web development platforms to provide our clients with the best possible services. Some of the platforms we work with include:
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads
- Facebook Ads
- Instagram Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- Twitter Ads
- Constant Contact
We prefer work from home, but this position may require occasional travel to meet with clients in person.
Benefits NSREEM offers competitive salaries and benefits packages, including health insurance, dental insurance, and retirement plans. We also provide opportunities for career development and growth within our company.
How to Apply: To apply for the Digital Marketing Specialist position at NSREEM, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. In your cover letter, please tell us about your experience, skills, and what you would bring to our team.